Shoot well with Canon PowerShot G11!
Canon PowerShot G11, an identical successor to the previous model G10 has several new features and modifications incorporated into it that will get you excited about shooting again. This camera offers diverse functionality and a faster & better shooting experience without actually skimping on its quality. An array of components like speaker, mic, optical viewfinder swivel screen, HMI output makes this camera indispensable even to a professional shooter.
With Canon PowerShot G11 you can capture the images onto SD/SDHC cards. One of the striking and the most-awaited features of this camera is its 2.8” Pure Color System varia angle LCD screen. This screen allows you to capture image from various vivid angles without losing on picture quality. Apart from the various shooting modes & photo effects the camera also has a distinct set of erasing modes that will help the user in getting rid off the faulty output.
• The camera carries a solid body and clutter-free layout. All the buttons are properly spaced out and are large enough to handle.
• The optical viewfinder makes this model score above the others.
• Movie mode of the camera helps you shoot videos in standard definition mode. But, the zoom function cannot be used while shooting is on.
• The user’s manual is available in multiple languages and the camera kit is inclusive of Digital Photo Professional software.
• The G11 has cut down the pixel count considerably from its former model.
• There is no HD video.
• The quick start guide provided with the camera helps you to take- off with your shooting. But for further information you will have to rely on the CD manual alone which can get cumbersome while shooting.
• We wish if only the batteries can last a little longer!
Pricing Range: To make this solid digital camera yours, pay just 450$- 499$. Available in Black!
Final Verdict: With its sturdy body and cool styling Canon PowerShot G 11 has succeeded in satisfying the curiosity and anticipation of Canon lovers. Performance wise, the camera fares well and delivers high quality pictures in spite of its reduced pixel count. The non-portability of the camera might be a deterrent for tucking it in your pocket. Well, you got to give up something to achieve the best right! A worthy camera indeed for serious amateurs!