Try Casio Exilim EX-FC150 for High-Speed Shooting!
Casio Exilim EX-FC150 brings high-speed shooting to the fore with a backside-illuminated CMOS image sensor and a bevy of manual, semi-automatic and automatic features and controls that inspire the photographer hidden within you. As a worthy successor to the EX-FC 100, the camera sports 85.9 MB built-in memory along with a capacity to support SD/ SDHC cards.
Out of several unique features embedded in Casio Exilim EX-FC150, High speed Night Scene deserves our special mention. This feature enables you to shoot decent shots even in dark environment with the help of natural light. Several shots will be composed at first which will later be merged into one to fight the noise that emerges while shooting in low-light situations.
• Shoot HD video clips with 1,280 x 720 resolutions at 30 frames per second with audio. The user can even choose to set the capture speed at various levels-1000, 420, 240 and 120. The camera captures these images in nano seconds even before a human eye can register and play them in slow –motion later rendering each picture in great detail.
• Compose and review shots speedily with 2.7” TFT Color LCD of the camera. With 230,400 dots resolution it would be hard for you to miss any details.
• The camera has a resolution of 10.1 megapixels and in High Speed mode can deliver at the rate of 1,000 frames per second; an amazing feat not many cameras are capable of performing.
• The EX-FC 150 lacks an optical viewfinder and an orientation image sensor.
• In wide-angle shots, the chromatic aberration is evident and the corners of pictures look slightly soft.
• HDMI output is absent from this camera making it difficult to connect to a HDTV.
• Auto focus and optical zoom features cannot be used while shooting a video.
Pricing Range: Buy this amazingly high-speed camera by paying just $320 - $349. Available in Black & Cabernet Wine!
Final Verdict: Casio Exilim EX-FC150 packs several new interesting features that are seldom sported by a camera of this price range. As your shooting progresses with this camera you tend to learn a lot about the modes and hidden features that can drastically change the way you shoot. In fact, some of the features are hard to find even on serious professional cameras as well. The price of the camera is justified by these numerous hidden features though omission of certain features is a disappointment in its own right.